February is associated with love. The color theme is red, hearts are visible everywhere, and Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite days. I want to focus on loving others everyday.
This month’s theme:
Show Other’s Love
This month’s verse:
I want to focus on showing love to others more this month–not in the big ways, but in a 1000 little ways.
What’s coming up on A Dining Room Education in February:
- February 1: Back2Basics: C is for Curriculum
- February 2: I’ll be posting at Bright Ideas Press blog: Learn how I keep my homeschool records
- February 4: Beach Reads reading list
- February 5: Homeschooling Through Adversity: When Life Gets in the Way
- February 8: Homeschooling Through Adversity: When Depression Strikes
- February 15: Back2Basics: D is for Down Time
- February 22: I’ll be back at the Bright Ideas Press blog with tips on beating mom burnout
- February 28: Monthly Recap
- February 29: Back2Basics: E is for Electives
- Tuesday You Tube will be live on February 9, 16 & 23 with fun videos for mom
- Every Saturday of the Month: Weekly Wrap-up
Remember, this won’t be all I’ll be posting.