January will be an exciting month at A Dining Room Education.
This month’s theme:
Making the Most of Every Moment
This month’s verse:
I want January to be the start of new habits that focus on my relationship with Christ and making the most of every minute of every day.
What you can expect from A Dining Room Education in January:
- January 4: Back 2 Basics–A is for Accountability (ways to be more accountable to homeschooling)
- January 5: Beach Reads reading list
- January 10: Happy Sweet 16 Buttercup
- January 11: Homeschooling in Adversity–Divorce (learning to navigate and chart a new course among unwelcome changes)
- January 12: Tuesday YouTube (Tim Hawkins parenting songs)
- January 18: Back 2 Basics–B is for Box System (using a box system for teens)
- January 31: Monthly Recap (how our month went meeting personal and homeschool goals.
- Every Saturday of the month: Weekly Wrap-Up
This is not everything that will appear–just the spotlights. Don’t forget to visit daily for other interesting and informative articles.
Thanks so much for taking this journey with me.