If you read my blog last week, you know my current focus is self-improvement. I’ve decided to start a weekly planning and goal setting time.
Truthfully, I hate setting goals. In fact, I detest it. Why? I can never seem to accomplish those task and always fall short (sounds a lot like Romans 3:23).
I’ve been reading Crystal Paine’s book, Say Goodbye to Survival Mode. One thing she stresses is “focusing on your best things.” That’s what I want to do this week: focus on my best things. By doing this I’ve created a workable set of goals:
- Drink more water. Increase my water intake to the desired amount for my body.
- PraiseMoves AM daily. I did these a few days last week, & I want to add days.
- Create a workable bedtime routine. I need a wind down time. I also find I sleep better with a clean face and teeth.
- Improve my sleep habits. This is a hard one. I have always had sleep problems, but I’m really going to put forth an honest effort. Plus, hubby will be traveling next week & I never sleep well while he’s gone.
- Walk 3 days. This shouldn’t be hard to accomplish since Buttercup has a dog walking job. I’ll just tag along.
- Blog 3 days. I’m working on improving my content and reaching out to my wonderful readers.
- Bake homemade bread (Done! Made rolls for dinner)
- Finish cleaning & organizing the living room so Buttercup can decorate for Fall
- We’re behind already. This week will be some catching up in Biology, Literature, and Math. I don’t see us catching up to where we need to be, but making strides to get there.
- Since hubby is out of town, I won’t have to cook as much as usual. I’ll cook tomorrow and Tuesday and eat leftovers the rest of the week.